Pelican Beach Resort has EV chargers now. Opened on January, 10th, chargers utilize the OK2Charge network and give the guests the opportunity to charge their electric vehicles overnight while staying in the resort.
- Two Level 2 J1772 chargers are installed on dedicated parking spots on the upper level of the parking garage
- J1772 connector is an industry standard but not all EVs use it. Guests should have the proper adapter for J1772.
- No reservations, first come first serve
- ONLY for electric vehicles with resort parking permit
- No App needed. Scan the QR code with your phone, fill in your payment details to initiate charging
- Pricing is as follows (subject to change without notice):
- $10/hr idle fee (capped at $30, charged in half hour increments) if the vehicle is charged but not moved after grace period of 60 minutes
- Idle fee does not apply from 12AM to 8AM