Following are the rules published by resort management for our guests staying at Pelican Beach Resort, Destin Florida
We are happy to have you as our guests! Below are our “Resort Rules” which we ask that you respect. Please take a minute to read them.
SECURITY OFFICERS are empowered to assist in the enforcement of RULES, including the EVICTION of RENTERS from the condominium units. RENTERS may face ARREST or EVICTION for criminal activity or the violations of RULES regarding NOISE, UNDERAGE DRINKING, throwing things from the BALCONIES and SMOKING.
- Dropping items from BALCONIES is a 2nd degree FELONY punishable by time in PRISON or on probation, and fines of up to $10,000.
- LEGAL AGE for drinking ALCOHOLIC beverages in Florida is 21 YEARS. An ADULT who supplies alcohol to minors can be ARRESTED, FINED and JAILED.
- The guest/renter signing in and responsible for the unit must be 25 years old or older and must bear responsibility for all the group. No more than 6 guests in a 1- or 2-bedroom unit, and 8 guests in a 3-bedroom unit are allowed. Parents must occupy the unit and proactively supervise their children. One adult (responsible person over 25) for every three children is required in each unit. Underage children cannot be left unsupervised in the units. Please SLEEP in the same unit as your CHILDREN and ensure they are supervised during your entire stay.
- Friends of owners do NOT have the same privileges as owners.
- Visitors and non-registered guests are not allowed to the resort at any time.
- All registered guests must wear wristbands to use the resort, which will be placed during check-in during certain seasons. Security staff will escort any guests NOT wearing wristbands off the property. There is a $25 replacement fee for lost wristbands.
- Up to 2 parking passes per unit will be issued. Vehicles not displaying valid passes on their windshields will be denied entry and parking. Vehicles without a valid parking pass will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Draping of towels or clothing or other items over the BALCONY RAILING is not allowed.
- Dogs and other pets are not allowed into the resort. Violation will result in eviction.
- Do NOT use the TRASH CHUTES between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM as it wakes up other guests.
- Do NOT take LUGGAGE CARTS into the units. Return carts to lobby when finished as a courtesy to other guests who need them too.
- Do NOT feed BIRDS from your balconies.
- EXCESSIVE NOISE AFTER 10:00 PM can result in EVICTION without refund.
- Do NOT drag furniture in the units as a courtesy to the lower floor unit.
BEACH AND POOL RULES
- NO TENTS, CANOPIES, or similar structures
- NO GLASS bottles or containers. No COOLERS larger than 48 quarts.
- Private chairs, umbrellas, and cooler set-ups are ONLY allowed behind the beach service set-ups. PARENTS are allowed on a TEMPORARY basis and for short periods of time to sit on a chair or towel while watching small children at the water’s edge.
- Keep MUSIC to a LOW volume and avoid foul language.
- Before leaving the beach, place all TRASH in garbage cans located at our beach entrance.
- “PLEASE STAY OFF” the DUNE RESTORATION area per order of Okaloosa County, Florida
- Inside/Outside & Dolphin pools & hot tub close at 10:00 PM. Gulf-front pool & hot tub close at dusk as required by environmental laws.
SMOKING of any kind is STRICTLY PROHIBITED anywhere inside the resort footprint and will result with a fine of $250 and eviction without refund. Security will actively enforce this rule. Including units, unit balconies, beach, pools, walkways, elevator foyers, lobbies, elevators, gym and café area.