We have partnered with a local listing company, offering discounted rates for online bookings, along with guest reviews.
You can click HERE to browse Destin Activities and Attractions, put your dates in and enjoy the convenience of booking online with promotions. It gives you a wide variety options:
What are the top attractions in Destin, FL?
- Big Kahuna’s Waterpark just across our condo (opens late May)
- Deep Sea Fishing Party
- Gulfairum Marine Park
- Pantoon Boat Rental, be your own captain and enjoy the sea for 2-4 hours
- Dolphin Watch and Destin History Cruise
- Jetski Rentals
- Axe Throwing
- Golf Garden Package
- Crab Island Excursion
- Magic Show (great for kids)
- Bicycle Rentals (free delivery with min $45)
- Scuba Diving
- Beach Bonfire
- Yoga Class
- Tiki Boat Cruise
EV chargers in Destin, FL?
- There is Blink J-1772 at McDonalds at 895 Harbor Blvd but usually ICEd. You may want to wait some time until the customer hopefully leaves
- There are free J-1772 chargers at Destin Commons Mall and Whole Foods Market
- Fairfield Inn & Suites, Emerald Grande, Henderson Beach Resort and Fair Point Hotels have Tesla Destination Chargers
- Tesla is supposed to build a supercharger in Destin in 2019, now postponed to 2020
Popular public beaches in Destin, FL?
- Henderson Beach State Park: This beach is close to Pelican Beach Resort and a public beach (with fee) with restrooms, parking lot, grills and pavilion. There are no vendors so make sure to take food and water with you
- Topsail Hill Preserve State Park: This is a huge state park with RV park and 2 lakes in it, with trails. It also has a nice beach. At the convenience store at the entrance, you can rent bikes and even kid carriers.
- June Whitedecker Beach Park: This is a public beach stretching parallel to Scenic US-98 Highway (known as the beach in front of Back Porch). There are beach rentals but you can also settle without renting anything. You can buy drinks and food from Back Porch bar.
- Norriego Point Beach Park: is a public beach on east side of Destin Bay. It has showers and very nice water.
- Santa Rosa Island Beach: is a public beach across Norriego Point, west leg of Destin bridge. Most of the time, the water is very clear and nice. There are no facilities at all, you are just next to dunes. You may need to haul your equipment for a distance from the parking lot.
What to do in Destin, FL?
- Visit Destin Marina and Harborwalk Village; there are nice restaurants with a view (AJ’s is the most famous one), kids activities as well as water sports. At nights, you can check if they have fireworks. Sunset is great.
- Visit Village of Baytowne Wharf preferably at night, there are kid’s activities, a large playground as well as great restaurants and shopping. As how to walk to Marina, there are 2 tree houses for kids on the boardwalk. There is live music and entertainment too. Do not miss the fireworks in season. Sunset is also great.
- Our favorite restaurants are Back Porch (very long wait sometimes), Crab Trap, A.Js, Acme Oyster House, Boshamps, Bayou Bill’s Crab House, Stinky’s Fish Camp and Aegean (Greek). Crackings Café across the street is great for breakfast. Camille’s at Crystal Beach is also a small café with partial ocean view for breakfast or lunch.
- For shopping, Destin Commons is 4 miles east. We also recommend a visit to the Silver Sands Premium Outlets, 8 miles to the east. They sell designer brands at a discount.
- Indian Bayou Golf Club is the nearest public golf club which is 2 miles away.
- Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park, Gulf Breeze Zoo & Botanical Gardens, Eden State Gardens, Emerald Coast Science Center, and Big Kahuna’s Water & Adventure Park (across our Condo) are other entertainment facilities that can be visited.
Let us know if you have any questions.