- This event has passed.
Air Force to conduct historic Beach Flyover on Okaloosa Island
April 18, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
On April 18th, the United States Air Force will conduct the biggest flyover that Okaloosa County has ever seen, as more than 14+ aircraft will make their way along the beaches of Okaloosa Island.
The flyover begins promptly at 5pm. Can be seen from all parts of Okaloosa Island.
The Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island will host the event and will feature a number of activities:
- Choctaw High School Jazz Band will play a special musical performance before the flyover.
- Patriotic music will pipe through the entire sound system at The Boardwalk during the flyover.
- Mike Minich with Southern Events Management will announce aircraft details.
- Al’s Beach Club will have family-friendly entertainment including airplane balloon artists and free patriotic face painting for kids.
- Emerald Coast TV will be live-streaming the event.